Indexed universal life insurance provides death benefit protection and the opportunity to build money inside your policy, called cash value, based in part on the increases of market indexes. Even if these indexes dip, you’re still safe with a guaranteed1 minimum interest rate.
- Death benefit protection
- Money inside your policy grows income tax-deferred in fixed and indexed strategies
- Greater growth potential than traditional universal life
- Guaranteed1 not to have a negative index crediting rate even in a down market
- Flexibility in how you want to pay premiums
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
Indexed universal life insurance products are issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY) and Security Life of Denver Insurance Company (Denver, CO). Within the state of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. All are members of the Voya® family of companies.
1All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company who is solely responsible for the obligations under its own policies.